How To Decorate Pooja Thali :->
- Take a thali of any material. The thali could be in various shapes like round, square,oval or any other.
- Cover the thali with colorful designer packing paper sheet or cloth and put the puja accessories in the thali.
- Take some roli in a small bowl and mix little water in it to make a paste and draw the holy symbols such as the 'Om', the 'Swastika' and the 'Shree' on the thali with the roli paste & sprinke glitter on it.
- Cover the puja thali with petals of flowers like marigold, rose or any other. Decorate various designs with single color petals or a combination of different colors.
- You can also decorate your puja thali with different rangoli colors or different accessories like bells, ribbons ,lace etc.
- You can also decorate with banana leaves or with colored rice.
- Now your decorated pooja thali is ready.
Stay tuned for more ideas!!!